We organized a simple gathering at home to celebrate my dad's 49th birthday since everyone is free today. Lucky me won 325 on the MJ table, adding on to the 140 i won the night before. But i spent 90 bucks on my new nike bag and a replacement water bottle for the one i left it at Balestier ITE after we beat the True Fakers. I'm feeling down now, probably due to how she is looking at us. I know she is concern and worried but then again, she should stop her worrysome n scaredy cat nature. Is riding a bike so dangerous that a biker might just die on the road?
Of course this unfortunate things do happen and I understand her worries but i still feel that she should relax and let go more. Let go of her habitual nature and learn to be more adventurous. I am like that, i like to try and challenge myself but she does not. She prefer to walk side side and take the safe route. Just like how she kb me over the tuition coordinator things. I already said I wanna give it a shot and see how it goes. Hope she can understand and not always be so short-sighted. I know I am mean but I just like to be brutally frank sometimes.
100202H Aug 07
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment