Saturday, August 9, 2008

Success/Failure

From different point of views, it might be a successful steam boat but it might be a backfired farewell steam boat because I indented everything from errand girl kiki to chauffeur ah lum kor to cool weather to new chicks but forgot to say hi to the security guard. (Fuck the black shits) But anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves and I can see that from some posts on my wall. Luckily I have a nice roomie and 3 nice neighbours and a few next block neighbours.

The Dark Knight was nice and cool but spoilt by 2 NAs; one cinderella and one concussed on her own bed and both promised to atone for their pang sehs and I wonder when will that happen. Anyway finally I did some shopping for myself because after xinyi left me for a better and greener pasture, I have not bought anything for myself except pains and sorrows. I got myself a hugo boss cologne and a dunno wat cock brand Condotti wallet but it looks quite nice though. On top of that, i got a 10% discount and a free hugo boss torch light.

Now the only thing I can do is that nothing will happen after the bust-up last night with Mr Rangit. He is a nice guy but he is kind of inflexible with regards to some things. And also, seems like the emploer-employee thingy applies only to those who were brought up in condos since a young tender age...

Smile... why so serious??

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人