My second birthday spent without xinyi. I was raped last night when I only wanted to go back hall to lou hei. I hate those people who just walked away after dirtying my whole corridor and in end I have to clean up again. But since everyone give face and came over, I shall just rant a bit down here. Luckily hao kor is not around, if not the rape would have been worse. Luckily hao kor not around, if not I will be lying along jiak kim street. However, I'm sure everyone misses the unique voice of hao kor, the unique aura he exudes. Same goes for lum kor, I often dream of him and erm herm.... haha... please cut short your exchange if you are not having fun there, if you are having fun there, please try to act like you are not having fun. It's also too bad that the world player of year 2014 decided to save his career by studying for today's quiz instead of shaking the night away at phuture, puking his life away outside Grand Corpthorne. And for Tianci, next monday will be the biggest day of your Year 2 in NTU. Whether you will add to your collection of silver medals hinges on how much presence you can generate. No point telling me anything now because I'm sure that the 2 mikasa balls are still with the soccer manager. Seems like hall 6 is going to be second for the second year running.
Happy birthday to Cristiano Ronaldo, we are both blessed with sublime skills. Just that you are a bit luckier that you do not have to study.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment