Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spaceshot feeling

I had to clean up the stupid mess in my room after my training just now and I got home at 1140pm which is like WTF. Anyway, The things are kind of packed finally but I need to be able to retain my room by 15 July if not I will have to move all my stuff out again to dont know where, which therefore also means that those "squatters" in my room will have to be donated, discarded or reacknowledged by their current owners. I think someone went into my room this couple of days and that person could most probably be my roomie and I saw 2 Msians in Tianci's room and an ah tiong in Walter's room. Omg, will I get some funny nationality like an Indon again?

Sometimes life is like that, you can try all your best to fight for something you treasure and failed. But miraculously at the 11th hour, the weirdest thing happened when you have already decided to let it go, put it down. Well, I think I have always been going through the former and the latter, seems to me, is going to happen once in this lifetime. The only faith still intact is probably this little silver lining.

Anyway, enough about the blabbering. I have a soccer match this Sunday at 5pm and I hope that the someone, if fated that you'll see this post, could ask me again because I am ready to go and let it go. Probably when I rush there, it will be about 8pm or slightly later which I think would not hinder things too much. I'll be waiting for that sms if you prefer the subtle way.

Something short and sweet and savoury happened last week but as described, it disappeared as fast as the maximum pleasure you can get out of the fireworks you see in the clear night sky. However, that look, that feeling and aura is so alluring that one just cannot forget.

That's why I only retain happy memories and that is why happy is such an expensive gift.

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人