It was disgusting. First time I saw people game with 8 flowers and you guess who did it?? YESH, it was Siu Kwok the cock who did it. He got 7 flowers and the poor KOK took the no. 8th flower and kenna packet by Kwokz... First time in my life that I see this happen.
A really disappointing thing just happened to me. Well, it may well just reflect that either I do not plan things well or things plan not to go well for me as usual. Or maybe we are just not fated. I must try to control things which are within my control and one day I will do something about it because I will regret if I never try. But right now, I must make sure it is certain before I just into it, otherwise, it will become another disaster again.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment