NN (naughty neck) once again proved that he do not have any EQ towards his friends. What a ladies' man he is indeed but not a friend in need. Sibei kaobei when he was at the Arena and striking up a conversation with his crush. "Neck, you dun have to put me in the picture or rather you dun have to use me to start off a conversation with a girl u think is chio and who thinks that you are neck because you look LIKE A NECK!!!)
Anyway, my best returns was to meet up with my daughter again and Sheena. She has such big eyes and attractive powers. (pls start this cock shit inside of the nan ren nv ren shit). My friends are sometimes really retarded. Luckily I still have some who can control because they still have that sort of little bit of situational awareness. Hope school starts soon and all this things come to an end. It has been a traumatic holiday for me this year, in many sense.
And I hope S***** K** will add me as friend. I also don't know why she knows about me when I never even heard about her name before. Sometimes, bad reputation really helps.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment