Monday, September 8, 2008
0-0
What a match. At least 3 balls hit the goal frame and I didnt get to play my favourite position to help my team win the game. I only had 20 min to turn things around but, much to my limitation, I cannot do much. I just hope we can wake up and play to our best for the next 2 matches. Hao kor, dont emo about your predicament. All of us will play a part. My lab TA today just told us about his stuff and I would like to quote something he said which I totally agreed. "You can die anytime, from accident or illness so must always remember to do meaningful things and live life to the fullest." This is probably not what he said exactly as I added some of my thoughts inside but this is really very true. Let us all enjoy what we are doing currently and always find ways to have fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment