Saturday, September 6, 2008

Emotional night for 66 soi

So many things happened to Tianci in a span of one day. I really feel for him. I also dont know what I can do to help him. Maybe I'll let him win in the next winning 11 challenge against me. I hope his world will not crumble again. All the hia dis will definitely be 24h ready to help him in anyway we can, at least I definitely will. Hopefully after a good night's sleep, he will have a better tomorrow. Another lonely and emo-ly night for me again in hall. I really need to try to understand my past 5 weeks of work. I'm really too lazy to get started. Hopefully next week I'll find back the motivation that has been lacking in my studies. It's still not too late to get started so I have to start my engine soon. Seems like tonight I'll only have WO BU PEI to accompany me for the next 8 hours.

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人