Monday, November 17, 2008

Simple pleasures in life

Recently, there had been an uproar about stripping your friends while singing them birthday songs or exacting punishments on a friend who is always behaving with outrageous indecency. Why are there people who cannot just be contented with reading the newspapers on the sofa after their dinner but instead, went online to create rumours stating how sad they feel for the "victims" of pleasure???

If the victim never complain, what right do the video viewers have? They are just a bunch of retards who do not have any friends. They yearn to be bond probably.

Anyway, i just thought of a simple pleasure in life. To have breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper with the one you love. I remembered the last time I had that was when I still cannot feed myself and my mum had to feed me.

I'm missing out on too many things.

Crucial period lying ahead. Pray hard, pray hard.

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人