Friday, May 30, 2008
Guys are the most pitiful creatures on Earth
I was listening to 933 just now and I heard about this poor guy who quarrelled with his gf because of the most stupid and yet the most common reason of dispute. He was proposed with a 1 week break because he could not keep the promises he gave her. I was in the same shoes before and I can totally emphatise with him. What for the girl want to make him promise so many things against his wishes and cause all these troubles. Must they be so perfectionist all the time? If you really like the guy and the guy really like you, you dont have to force him to promise you anything because he will always remember what you said and trust him, he always did try his best to fulfil what you said. So girls, please grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment