Saturday, May 24, 2008

What would you do

What would you do when you grow sick of life?
What would you do if you are afraid of the setbacks that are going to constantly happen in life?
What would you do about the uncertainties in life?
What would you do about the failures in life?
What would you do when you have to make a decision in life?
What would you do if you have to prioritise the important people in your life according to their importance?

I'm at a loss. I should not be at a loss. I will control whatever I can control. No one knows what I am thinking now and I intend to keep it this way.

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人