Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Relaxation

What a good suntan at springbloom followed by endless walking in town, coming home with a pair of CK boxers saled at 40% discount. Suddenly Meridien is filled with lup sup bars and Tianci kept wanting to go in and 'see'. I need to tell everyone that some things SERIOUSLY DON'T PLAY because it is going to cause something out of nothing and this is totally not healthy and meaningless. No wonder westside boys are branded as a bunch of retards by someone from CLAS. A bunch of 22 years olds with some who are 18 and 23 or even 24, i think we have to reinvent ourselves to find some other ways to remain young and not by continuing our retardation everyday.

Yeah, I passed my 5.02 today. It is just like a real test and luckily I did not drop off the plank like I always do. Tonight will be a night lesson and it is more expensive than the usual one. WTF, I must pass my last 3 lessons at one go. My TP is on the 7 july with Boon Lay Ah Long, hopefully we can pass together and go choose our new bikes together. Racing down PIE all the way to Tuas is going to realise in the very very near future.

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人