I do not know why things turned out this way. If I had knew, if I could, I wouldn't have done that thing because although I feel it's alright but others will feel otherwise. I have been feeling damn sian these few days, my mind keep thinking about this issue. But till now I still have not hear from him. All i heard were from the others and I felt even worse after knowing how he felt. No matter who's right or who's wrong, if everything can return to normal and be settled, I do not mind being the person who is totally at fault. Some things are more important than anything else. Hiadi-ship, brotherhood, these is what matters most in my heart. Did I ever reject any of my good friend's request for help if it is within my means? I once made a choice to choose kok over xinyi and till today I still stand by it. Brothers are for life and certain brothers can never be found elsewhere. I hope the misunderstanding or whatsoever you call it will not cause a permanent damage. Those who know me true enough, well enough will know that I will never touch my friend's beau and if my friend like her, I will not go for it. It is very sad that the current situation shows that so many years we spent together is as if it is worth nothing. You can choose to be pissed at something that I have done but at the end of the day, if you do not like it, I will not do it again. Everyone likes to laugh at me, link me with all the girls that you can link; I do not mind all these as long as everyone is happy because I know that it all mean no malicious harm. Everyone is entitled to be sad and disappointed. Till now, I can only confide in a few people whom are willing to understand me. I will not go and touch those others that you need now. Hopefully, time will help us.
:(
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment