Wednesday, January 14, 2009

If it's yours, it will be

I soon came to realise that feelings this kind of thing is really very amazing. If you are in it, only you can walk out of it yourself. If it is not there, it does not mean it will never be there but if at the moment it is not there, there is actually nothing much you can get out of it. Many girls said they like persistent guys and many guys proved that being persistent works but no matter what I still do not believe in being persistent if the girl show no reciprocation. It might not necessary be apparent to others but it should at least be to the extent that the protagonist can feel it, otherwise he will have to dig deep to find some motivations for himself to carry on. All in all, being mutual is most important followed by being honest and transparent. I just heard over a radio that Cheer Chen said, "There are so many people in the worl but why do people still keep complaining about being lonely. In other people's heart, maybe you already are someone's sunshine, it is just that you are ignorant about it."
Sounds quite true. It is something optimistic to hear about while driving back home alone.
I had a nice supper with my friends just now. It was meant to bea quick and small one but it turned out to be big and slow yet enjoyable.

*Indra is trying to make himself a public enemy
option 1: true
option 2: yes
option 3: consperm guarantee plus chop ABSOLUTELY
option 4: All of the above.

This question is not too hard but not too easy also. It depends how well you know him.

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人