Friday, January 9, 2009

Imagine if you do not get to play and your team lost. Imagine after putting so much effort over the 3 years and the result is still the same because things just will not be improved? I will never go drinking the night before a match day but on thurs night, i was really still disappointed after what happened on monday. And it happened again today, in fact, to an even worse extent, to the extent that I have to put aside my dulan-ness and console and analyse to my other team mate about the current situation. Seems like if this is the way to go, it will only get worse. When will he start to trust the players on the bench?

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人