Thursday, April 16, 2009

My mind is somehow built in this manner.

- rmb things tt I like
- rmb things tt I want to rmb
- rmb things tt need to be rmb
- rmb things tt r worth rmb-ing
- rmb things tt r sentimental
- Rmb feelings
- Rmb ppl’s kindness
- Rmb who I shld be grateful to
- Wun rmb unhappy things
- Wun rmb useless things
- Wun rmb things tt no matter how hard I try, I still cant rmb (fei hua) haha..
- Wun rmb bad things
- Wun rmb minor things which really dun interest me which is y my ex is quite pissed with me cos certain things I really juz cant rmb
- Wun rmb things tt r too hard
- Wun rmb things tt r not interesting
- Wun rmb details but can rmb the whole thing in general
- Wun rmb wat I said b4
- Wun rmb wat I nv put effort to rmb

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人