The whole day i am feeling like shit. i cant do my work, i cant think properly. My heart really breaks into pieces when she said i was too pushy. i'm super duper sad. I just want to show her that i love her that i have never forgotten about her. Maybe she really meant it. Is it time for me to let go already? I cant do that cause i still love her. My heart, my love for her is not dead yet. It is very much alive. I want to revive our love but it is not going to be easy, not going to be soon, not definitely going to be a success.
Today, my friend wanted to throw a ball into the cage while he was behind me and the ball bounced off the edge of the opening and smack right into my eye. I was in huge pain. I thought my eye had burst cause i did not see the ball coming. Then this is the beginning of my suay day. Although i scored a goal, my fitness was not there and i was scolded my coach. i am losing my place in the team. Then jin forgot to wait for me and send me home after he hit my eye. So i had to take cab home because i was so damn tired. Then when i reached home, i discovered i fucking hell forgot to bring my keys back and left it in tianci's room. Damn suay, ultimate suay. My whole day is spoilt from the start and it ended like shit. i really cant forget her. i don't know how much longer i can hold on. :(
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment