Although I did a lot of work today and was quite pleaseed with the progress, but I am worried about her health. She is sick and has a potential sore throat yet he still keep her out until so late. Can't he properly care for her and not always want to be physically around her? Maybe my previous statement could have wronged him but I think he should know that she is sick and he should have done the necessary actions.
Still a long way to go and hope everything goes well. Will she dislike the thing i am going to give her? I don't know but as far as I know, she likes everything that i gave her, hope she will like this. I have to stop here because anymore i say will reveal the heavenly secret.
Please take good care of yourself and not let people around you worry. Your dad is probably still awake because you have not reached home yet.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment