Saturday, December 29, 2007

I hope i will be in time; i don't want to be late again.. :(

I always felt good after playing soccer. Although I had quite a number of chances today and I did not score, i was quite happy that we actually controlled the game and played well. Everyone was showing fighting spirit, including me. That is in me. I never say die. I will try my best and I am really trying my best to get the gift ready. Hopefully I will be in time. This is regarding her lifetime happiness or rather her future happiness. I hope she will really reconsider it because it is really important for her to reconsider. But then again, with him around her side everyday, I felt my chances are diminishing. I feel sad but I cannot give up because I am the one who can give her the happiness she wants in the future. Let's hope the reason why God let us meet at NJC bus-stop is because we are meant for each other.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
A guy might not be able to give up everything for a girl but he will do anything for the girl.

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人