Thursday, April 17, 2008

Holiday mood




Only 2 papers have passed and I am in holiday mood now. I think my tutee is damn cute, going to 'kop' her pictures and put them on my blog. I can't help but getting emo easily nowadays. I just hope holiday come soon and I can finally do the things I like such as winning mahjong, playing soccer, go clubbing with hia dis, k box, movies, geylang eat dao hui, BBQ (especially the one at teacher's house for GV17) and I miss all my darlings. Hope to go out with all these precious real soon. And also it will make Yeetat's return look earlier. Miss all his long balls and it has been at least 6 years or 7 since So Close get together. We are only left with 4 now. I also want to learn how to play piano from Anthony and therefore able to pen down all my feelings into songs. I also want to make the publicity of 179Beehoon the biggest event of the year in NTU.




No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人