Monday, April 7, 2008

When can i recover?

I just bought an eeyore today. I wanted to buy the purple one but don't know why in the end, I still bought the blue one. Anyway, a purple baby eeyore is definitely nicer than the adult blue one right? Eeyore is busy tonight and eeyore's parent do not have money to buy phone for him (is eeyore a male?). I know I am just blabbering away and this is my mood now. Hell lot to study and don't know how to study. I think I got to start somewhere. Going to be broke soon with Old Chang Kee, Sakae, Subway.... etc all opening at Can A tomorrow. I must run at least thrice a week if not I'm going to be fatter than tianci. Just went to check the website that day, haha, my records still stand, no one can beat me yet. :)

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人