Sometimes, some people just have to ignore things they see. They should not feel anything anymore because they are unknowingly killing people's will to live on. Sometimes they should just turn a blind eye to certain things. Sometimes, if they decided to move ahead, please do not look back anymore because certain things are as good as once broken considered sold.
So many things have happened the way I do not want them to. It can be good or it can be considered bad. But from the looks of the way things are now, I guess it is best that things stay this way if not there will definitely be many problems being formed and might become tianci. Only people who sleep within 3 metres of tianci every night will know what is happening. I certainly do not wish that to happen to me now because right now, my only commitment should be just studies and thinking of ways to die.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment