Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ah mun vomitted too hard











Please do not try to vomit too hard or in haste to get everything out of your stomach because Ah mun is an living example of being too strong and using too much strength on the wrong part of the body until the oesophagus tore and 'cracked'. Meanwhile, being a nice person and friend as usual, Mr Cho Weihao drove us down to Mount E to visit ah mun despite exerting all his energy the whole day and feeling tired after training.
I had a penalty shootout with my teammate to see who can get NTU no.9 jersey and guess what? I saved 3 penalties and that is enough to know who emerges with the number 9. I got a shock today when xy told me she reads my blog everyday. Haha, that is one touching thing I ever heard since.
How come I always get this weird feeling whenever night befalls as I sit in front of my com and doing nothing. Luckily I got my friends around. I still hope snub can be our very good friend again because it is really not worth it losing a nice friend because of what happened. Such stuff are bound to happen to me over and over again. The next girl will make me experience the same shit again. Arghs... That's my life, my fate, my destiny. Cant help it, can only live with it.

Sometimes I had this weird thought that I wish that i could get together with snub but somehow it seems quite impossible due to the current situation. I felt like I lost someone very dear to me.
Emo ah..

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人