Indra is the biggest whore in the world. FB whore, rumour whore, irritating whore, sponge whore, playboy whore, destroy-people's live whore. Neck can testify to that, if not why would he shoot to No. 1 position when he was actually no where near the top 3 before he came back from the Genting trip? Recently, whenever his hp received a message, he will 'bi' and see whether is it a round top, for example, a 'S' will have a round top. Hmmm, I did not say he was hoping the message comes from S.
Besides this, do not play MJ with Ah mun, he is mother f***ing heng until cannot heng anymore. Every week earning at least $100 from the mj table. OMG!!! And neck was saying ah mun has the luck he had the last 2 years. First time playing mj with kim and it has been a long long time since I last saw her at Malam road. She still looks as cute and adorable, no wonder neck will wake up and talk to her whereas that day while 3 of us were waiting for him to finish his nap on the sofa in between the mj session. I should take a leaf out of his book of "Lady's Man". It seems to work really fine though. Results are out and it sucks. But at least I still met the bare minimum that I can. Seriously, my brain is totally cui already, ultimate cui. I can't even seem to understand why. However, at least I do not have to study for the next half a year. Hopefully SPC will treat me nicely.
IVP, Hall6 soccer, on the top of the list now.
Italy is definitely not. Indra U slut head.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment