Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Emo Casino De Genting

Nabei, blog halfway then everything went missing, now have to rewrite everything again.

I think I am really damn fucking suay.

Do what also wrong, don't do what also wrong. What is exactly wrong with me?

The breakdown of my suayness over the past 2 months; nov/dec 2008

R'ship: Super cui, don't know what I did to make things turned out this way.

Health: Coughing like an AIDS patient and burnt my fucking right foot.

Studies: As usual, doing screwdriver action on myself.

Money:
$155 loss on mj on my first mj session after so many months of studying.
$100 loss on black jack at prehohoho with $1 per bet, i shall not go into details..
$33 summons
$20 burnt foot
$100 car crash
RM$1800 Casino
My coins got stuck in the deposit machine and I don't know how much I put in.

Others:
Stagnating soccer skills
CAnnot sleep at night
Lazy
Chimney
Getting fat
Kenna stalked by laura, yvonne, indra
No Friends
Nabei ccb f-ing tmd neighbour from 665 always treat my com like arcade machine and once again forgot to off the switches and waiting for a fire to break-out and want me to go back to hall and discover, "eh, how come my room is so black?"
Saw my amigo once and never again, don't even know her name, kenna forced to take photo with her and my FiRnIdErNaD tricked her into taking photo with me.
Got a room in Genting but no place to sleep.
Bus aircon broke down on the way back from Genting and have to change bus.
Scare girls away.
Killed by bird cage.

When will I die?

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人