Friday, December 12, 2008

远看朱丽叶,但不能近看

I just watched an emo drama last night and things are more or less similar to what I went through. But I really can feel what that guy felt when she chose the other guy. It is damn heart-wrenching but you know that the other guy is a nice person and will treat her well so at the end of the day, you only want her to be 幸福,就算给她幸福的人不是我。But that doesn't mean that they cannot continue to be friends and care for each other. The problem is right now I can only look from afar and can't do anything much more like last time. It is really hard to get back to the past when you don't know what the other party is currently thinking of now. Misunderstandings always occur when people don't like to say thing outright and always leave people guessing and wondering. Sometimes imagination can get really absurd when will affect things adversely. But luckily, I managed to get a good position and can watch hall 6 basketball and see the hall 6 cutest girl at the same time. She is really still damn cute. When will things get better?

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人