Can we actually love each other the way we like each other when we are not together yet? Will you complain about her being a spendthrift before you get together? Will you complain that he gambles a lot before you get together?
How come it always happens this way? Two individuals, after getting together, will start to see more of each other's flaws and more complaints and grudges start to fly around, making life difficult for each other. How come we always fail to notice the good points that we did not see beforehand? How come loving each other can become a habit and slowly become a chore and slowly become a torment? Is this the life cycle of LOVE?
You might think, given your qualities, you can find a better person. So what does better means? More beautiful? Richer? More handsome? Better future job prospect? If you really love someone, you will only think of making a better future for her and not thinking of whether your future WILL be good with her. It is so sad that most of the innocent love stories always deteriorate until it became a mess that cannot be revived. Cupid can only do the job of arrowing two unknown individuals and the rest is up to them. If you love someone, please give them a chance and forget about the past. Will you ask about her past before you are together with her? I think you will only ask and dig up all the shit after you get together with her. People feel insecure about themselves or rather some feels too full about themselves that they neglected the reason that how come they were being chosen in the first place.
The past cannot be undone, the mistakes have already been commited, things lost can never be retrieved but faith is one thing you must never lose. To lose faith in yourself is the last thing that should cross your mind. I almost lost all faith in love and till now, it is almost zero because I still like only her. It is strange but it is true. Many things can change and I also hope my love can change too but it is just like an outdated antique which refuses to move on. I have tried all means to destroy it but it is able to withstand all the beatings. I shall not touch it anymore.
Maybe by neglecting it, it will go away. But will it go away? I hope she will never have to look for me for help because if she does, it means that she has met up with something really bad. I hope god and everything can take care of her.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment