I woke up at 5.44am today when I actually slept at 3 plus a couple of hours ago. I just could not fall back asleep. I kept thinking of her. I miss her alot, wonder how she is doing now. Every now and then I will have funny dreams like she broke up with him or she decided to get back with me. I know its absurd but i cant control my stupid mind. It just keeps flooding back non-stop. I just hope maybe she can put a stop to all this by scolding me or sms me a harsh message. Maybe I am worried about her and how she is doing. She is constantly so broke and it seems that he doesn't have much time for her. I feel like messaging her so much but I know I cant. Moreover, next week is our electives quiz and I will definitely see her again. I don't know what will happen after I see her. I am hoping she would not initiate to come and sit with me because I will not know how to reject her again. Some one please save me from all this torture. I know it's karma, retribution, i reaped what i sowed and blah blah blah but it is killing me.
Will someone please help me?
No comments:
Post a Comment