Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hectic day, everyday

My life is so hectic everyday, so many things to do and accomplish each day. I need more discipline. My weekends are to be reserved for my books and notes. No more mj or relaxation for me because I am really running out of time. I've finally finished distributing the flyers to the important halls with the help of Diane. It is really super tiring so I hope it is really worth it and it will only tell when we see the number of orders tomorrow. I am meeting new people in my life and and I am trying to enjoy my life without her although i still do think of her every now and then. I wonder when is the day when she can stop appearing in my mind. Burnt a hole in my pocket today because the stupid NTU medical centre has a super long queue and I don't have the mood and time to wait so I went to my family doctor clinic and got burnt 39 bucks. But I do felt better after taking the medicine. It has been a few nights since I went to msn to talk to people. Haha, too busy making money. Work hard! Because it is going to be doomsday on 21 dec 2012.

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人