Friday, March 7, 2008

Tired

I've got a new sister. Those who have been around me should know what I am talking about. Do not read too much into it anyway. Business is still not too good yet. I hope people will get more hungry next week. It is really tiring to earn money. I must find better ways to make money. Tomorrow night will mark the start of my mugging weekend and I hope I can finish my thermo by sunday. I have to be super duper discipline with regards to this matter because studies is really important. I scolded my tuition kids today because they don't give a fuck about their studies and can even fail their CA when the chapters are still not so hard yet. I hope I will not be like them too.

Anyway, thanks to Stan for supporting Set A everynight and Ant for adding more things into the set A. And lum kor, ti kor, edo, benny, my little thur, yiling, cheng wei, kwok.... where's tohmo?????

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人