Thursday, March 13, 2008
Gathering
It's good to have such a once in a while gathering with my friends and also to have ti kor's Zhenni to come down as our 2nd guest appearance after Diane being the first. Although everything started quite late and bad because we could not find the wire mesh, I'm glad that everything ended well with ti kor opening flirting with of one the most chio, if not the chioest, girl in NTU hall 6. I also managed to exchange a few conversation and she indeed is one of the special kind that is scarce in Singapore. Hope the ti kor-zhenni shouting relationship can blossom into a whispering sweet nothings one. It was good to go out and study with ah mei because I can have proper concentration while studying outside. Cui-ed my bioelectricity and thermo should not experience the same fate if not I confirm will eat shit for my whole life. Time to start feeling energetic and not so lethargic everyday. So sorry to Leona and I hope she will forget what she noticed today. Tired and full and unhealthy, nitez.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment