Saturday, June 7, 2008

Last 16 in Canons Futsal 5s

It was a disgusting day to start with as some of the west side boys showed no morals such as kok, wei hao and zhao yuan, waking up late despite many morning calls from me. At least kok and joseph showed some urgency after some cho-cho. The worst: Hao kor. Late, hum ji but yet still lucky because he managed to win the Sony DVD player despite answering that Ireland is in the Euro 2008. What a disgrace Ferdihao. After all, we had a great day trying to beat the 96km/h powershot held by Nasri (a GK) and I managed to zham in a penalty in off the keeper's face. However, I am super disappointed with Hao kor for leaving his balls at home because he don't dare to cross the bridge I built for him and Cindy and then complaining the whole night later on about being emo and missing his dream girl. Reallly no morals, whole day and night kenna kb by hao kor and ah long about the same girl over and over again. i stress again, some things cannot any play play and say say because it will cause distress to many people under these kind of circumstances.

*Anyway, the convent girl elizabeth got potential. Those who were present would know what I mean. And lum kor!!! Her legs really thick. Haha, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder anyway.

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人