It was quite a good day to begin with and the evening bb leisure game was the highlight of my day. (talk cock) It turned out to be a disaster as I got hit in the eyes for three F****** times. The one that hit my left eye was the most painful hit I've ever experienced in my whole life. I don't blame you dude but somehow or rather, this incident made me looked like I'm a tofu who went down like Dida when the over-zealous fan touched his huge pimple in the Champions League match last season. I believe in platonic friendship between males and females and in fact, I have quite a number of good female friends so those retarding personnel better wake up the idea before "*****mon ! I choose you!" 做人'心地'善良是最重要的. It doesn't matter whether how people express themselves in their own blog. So what if my English is way much better than her? Her character, her love for everyone is the most important thing and right now she is definitely waiting for a knight in a red peugeot to save her from her broken relationship.
Bb is definitely not a game for me because I can't shoot for nuts but luckily I have good team mates who can dribble pass jo and score or one who can shoot from anywhere like jay chou. And I wonder why Ah long never join SAJC basketball team since he can play like a man possessed when someone said his basketball skills are as good as his mambo skills. Mind you, boon lay ah long not play play one, if we ordered SABpino pizza just now, he could even do a back slam despite his fake spine injury.
Good night and life still goes on for us to fight another day. May the power favours the brave and the FATE of 85.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment