Soccer betting is evil. I had this addiction for 2 years already. And now I really want to kick this bad habit because it has cost me many things, not only money. Life is turned upside down by all the ku jiao leagues and my priorities are totally distorted because of the blind thinking that I will always kill the bookie. In fact, I am the one whom I am killing. It is still better to stop now than never. I just hope that I will forever not touch those ki siao soccer betting again because at the end of the day, the repercussions and stress level that shoots up is higher than the orgasm you can get by making out with Jessica Alba. I will pick myself up from where I have fallen and concentrate on the upcoming things that I have to do. There is no point chasing lost cause anymore because at the end of the day, if things are going to be based on luck, I will lose out because I have been quite an unlucky shit since I passed my 21st birthday. At least recently I managed to be able to control my mj luck and steering it consistently, although not all the way till greater heights but at least still able to sustain my daily expenses with the weekly gathering with campass, animals, flowers, red middle, green hair, white board, meat, raining, medicine.
A brand new start for me. (but only after I can pick up the pieces first.)
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment