Monday, June 16, 2008

S said she liked me

It was a surprise move by her and in fact actually, only a few of you know who is the S i am talking about and what is the whole story behind this S-like-me-thing. Tianci just did a disgusting thing by saying ultimate revolting things to shalene on msn. Can't he grow up? I'm at a loss for words to describe his actions any further. In fact, any wise words will not infiltrate into his thick lame skull. It applies to the rest of the retards too. I sincerely hope the line would not be crossed umpteen times if not bad karma will befall upon all the unintention evil people who did things intentionally to disturb people's platonic, simple friendship. At least later I am going back to work and shall not see, hear nor get in touch with anymore evil. Heart-to-heart session ends with an almost got caught drunk driver sleeping on his sofa after a while. I hope I will get my shore appointment and this will be one of the happier things that will have happened to me recently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm hurt by your comments..

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人