Monday, June 30, 2008

A sports day out at west mall and neck's house




It was a good sports day at west mall playing basketball, watching DONT MESS WITH THE ZOHAN, Emmanuelle Chriqui is damn hot and chio, so super sexy and captivating. The night was whiled away at KFC and Neck trying to pretend like he is going to buy the new camry or Integra (R). In the end, the plan to sweat it out at turf city cage failed and we adjourned to CSC bowling to set new high standards. I got my new record high with 3 straight strikes and Ah mun went one further with 4 straight strikes (I didnt manage to capture that game). Spain should have scored more goals and they were totally toying with Germany who had no reply to the flowing football that Spain displayed. It was quite a good night out especially when I have no work today. The bowling was a good bargain as we can have the lane for per lane per hour for 14 bucks but it is only from Monday to Thurs and Sun from 10pm to closing time. Other than that, the off peak hours have price like 1.50 per game and 2.50 per game depending on how off peak the timing is.


S is me with 171 points. Haha, I dont know why mer put S but he said it stands for SIR. Tired, going to watch some of my dou niu before i sleep.

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人