Monday, October 20, 2008

人算不如天算

I finally finished my homework assignment which was due today I hope. Tua Pek Gong just triggered me off with some thoughts. I think emo is not a choice in my circumstance. It doesn't affect my work but probably my mood sometimes. It happens concurrently with many things. It happens subconsciously and uncontrollably. I am happy to meet so many new friends in hall 6 this semester. This is probably one of the happiest period of my 22+ years on Earth. Most of the time, the people you meet shaped you up and the people you hang out with shaped your character and the people you like brings more joy into your life. Life is too happening to restrict yourself to certain happiness. Happiness can be derived from many avenues yet sometimes even me, myself and I resort to a few pathetic sources. We should diversify so that if one is down, the rest can still cover the loss. Doesn't this sound familiar?

To me, I am trying to live my life very simply and happily everyday. There is really no point thinking about the past and worrying about the unknown future. The future is also known as mystery because it is packed with exciting uncertainties and surprises. You might not know what time can do to your mind, thinking, principles, habits, looks, size, hairline, attitude, manners, linguistic capabilities, talents, potential etc.

Therefore, we should cherish every moment we have with those we care about. We should try and not regret. We show live life with an extra thrust (other than the thrusting out of bed every morning/afternoon/evening).

*如果讲sorry有用,then有mata来干嘛?*

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人