Seems like Snubby Tan has recently been quite active down here. Therefore I have to keep some cards to myself, otherwise... The coming week's going to be super hectic for me. Seems like it's going to be a hell week for me with an average of 5 hours of sleep a day which can be considered a luxury. Of course that is if I want to make sure I put in effort and discipline for studies and training. The end is looming. The lectures are continuously getting more intensive and somehow the hands on the clock seems to be rotating at a tremendous speed. Our Boon Lay Ah Long just experienced it today until he needs to see a doc for MC. We really have to buck up and nua less. It is ok to rest and chill and enjoy but I feel, from now on, it is definitely not ok to continue nua-ing our time away.Time to buck up, catch up and ya, it seems to be going nowhere. Those who know will know what I'm saying.
Dedicated a song to myself
世界末日
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment