Tuesday, October 28, 2008

终于有了理由,但却又活在恐怖之中。

往往人们会因为空虚而寻找刺激。但是那能够解决问题吗?

If you are happy, I will be happy. I just want to make you smile.

Sometimes, thing ain't so bad afterall.

We must always try to look on the bright side of life.

Life is torturous if we got no one to care for and no one cares for us.

So let's spread all our love like Mother Teresa and Gandhi.

Fear is something mental and psychological. If no one tells you shit cannot be eaten, you will actually grow up eating shit. If no one tells you there are ghost in this world, you would not be scared when you are alone at night.

Love is something that gives you boundless energy. Let's create this instead of fear and emptiness. Emptiness comes fron fear, the fear of being alone. Human are social creatures, but not social butterfly or social maggots. We have to know when to stop and when to proceed.

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人