On a fateful saturday night when all the mood was devoted to studying and doing tutorials and preparing for the coming week, suddenly I seemed to get quite a great deal of positive responses to go study together and the more fascinating thing about this is the person who actually agreed to study because exams is just a flip of the calendar away. In addition, this hot favourite for the HHH4 'no-morals' award winner astonishingly arrived at 252 Kopitiam at the strike of 11pm that we agreed upon. Together with him was the most versatile guy in SA history and the most happening person in Hall 11 last year and probably this year. Study--- was the theme of the night. However, the moment I saw them,
Me: "J*, M**!!!"
J: "Eh, I never bring book."
M: "Me also."
Nabei was my first thought and first utter.
They came here just to he cha, la, and of course, preparing a huge trap for ME!
The innocent me fell into the trap after much struggling between rest, study and "chance to win money".
Then the Great Depression came.
Initially, it was only a small recession which I thought will pass over soon but it eescalated till I don't feel the pain. I could see a Warren Buffet 1,2,3 sitting opposite me, to my left and to my right. Even my dog went to sleep elsewhere. By the time I realised i made the wrong investment, it was too late to pull out. When the whole thing crashed rock bottomed, My stock of 300 Chips dropped by 26.6666666666666666666% !!!! Obviously, the W.B. benefited from my misfortune.
Oh, forgot to talk about someone. This guy, K*k probably joined in the sydicate of conspiracy established by J* & M*n when I went to bathe. Sometimes when you felt that you can make a killing because the investment seems lucrative, please think again.
Friendship is about trust and loyalty. I displayed both. Please do not trust J* when you say go study, he said ok and he brought no books but an accomplice.
But at least, my $80 was spent on a Kopitiam Dim Sum at 6am after the whole turmoil.
Mark my words, I will bust J & M & K one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment