You made me realise that love cannot be forced. I realised that I am going back to become philophobic again. I am really quite scared already. It is quite seldom that I get scared of things but this time round, it did create a huge impact on my ego. I will not dare to like a girl first anymore. No more confession of my feelings and exposure of my feelings through actions. Hopefully I can get over you soon but it is going to take a long while unless a fairy suddenly drop from the sky in front of me. No more smoking also preferably. Maybe occasional emo shows and lone movies with popcorns and kacang putih. I must really get to studying, don't why I keep feeling so tired in the day. Maybe the sun is sapping away all my energy. She is the nicest girl I ever met till now. I hope I can meet an even nicer one. Greedy human beings are meant to be shot to death.
ALL GOOD BOYFRIENDS AND HUSBAND MATERIAL ARE OFTEN LEFT ON THE SHELF.
because girls are blind.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment