I have been wondering. I have been thinking and I still don't know the answer from myself and from the external source yet. I need to analyse and come up with an explanation of what is actually going on recently because I do not want to make a mistake which is irrevocable. A person's heart is hard to fathom. A person's actions may mean a lot of things. I think I shall take it one step at a time. Finally, my second hell week is over and due to my low confidence level (even though I finished studying), I decided to take MC for the third quiz of thi week. It is really draining and I did not sleep the whole of last night.I went to do gym and run fart legs before I came back home because I think I am really getting fat from all the suppering and drinking at b666. And melvin thought that the pedestrian sign along corporation rd needed a change so he removed it from the ground, forcing the efficient Singapore LTA to change it to a newer and better one.
To me, no matter what other people says, I still think wei hao is childish my nature and trying to act mature by choice. Just look at the nonsense he tagged. I'm sure many of you cannot understand what he is thinking.
What a boring friday night....
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment