Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Everything is nothing
Seemingly, everybody just want to kbkb but I cant be bothered about it already. Those who know the inside story should know that she and I have nothing. We are not together and more probably in the near future we still will not be together due to some reasons. Hopefully next time my stupid friends will not be 0% situation awareness and make things worse and awkward. I already made some wrong decisions and things escalate until the way it is now. It is actually not very good and therefore danhuang9 will definitely live long enough to be nominated for the best blog award and danbai5 will not materialise. At the end of the day, some things are beyond our control so let us all just enjoy emo-ing away the whole night long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment