Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Acknowledgements

I want to thank all my brothers for all the happiness they brought to me on my 22nd birthday. I would place 5th Feb 2008 as one of my best birthdays. It is really happy and touching from within because I can really feel the love from them. I also want to thank George for the kiss and Dian for the discounted Bee Hoon. She is that kind of steady type of friends who will go all out to help friends. From now on, I will just do what I like and what I want without any restrictions and commitments. I will stop liking her and thinking of her very soon. I must make sure this happens soon because she is not worth my care and everything anymore. But of course, she is still under my caring list now. I wonder how she is doing now. I hope she is happy with him. That is the furthest I can go because this time round I am not so magnanimous. I don't think I can actually accept or understand why it happened till the day I die and I don't wish to find out. Everything is in the past already. I still feel very angsty about it. I should not comment about other people anymore. It is because we will never know how other people actually feel. Love is a sucky and fuck-up thing. It can cause people to go crazy. I shall not touch it again.

To all the HIA DIs, the gathering is confirmed to be at my house on the 2nd day of CNY late afternoon onwards and let us all party whole night round and gamble like fuck.

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人