I forgot to blog this as an evidence the other day. That day was on ti kor's birthday 28 Jan 2008 11.30pm and we were eating at 179 with him, kok, lum kor and me. I asked him whether next time when he is more well-off or rather when he come out to work, will he treat us, i.e. his friends. He said with utmost earnestness and conviction: "Of course I WILL!" Thereafter, he went on to explain how nice and understanding we were not to expected any big treats from him on the night we went Imperial Treasure Nan Bei. He even told his dad about how nice we were and he replied his dad the same way with the same answer he replied me. So let us all remember this big promise from our Chairman and hopefully one day he will automatically ask us out for dinner just like how mervyn kor so generously treated us at Forture that night.
Sometimes, it is hard not to bring your hopes up about certain things when things kind of look better but I began to and actually finally realised that all good things that seem to happen to me now are all illusions. Be it mj or whatever, all the bad things will just happen to me. I shall live my life day by day now without hoping for anything good to happen to me. I must never ever bring up my hopes again, especially towards that thing. It can be extremely painful when I fall from that hopeful cloud onto the ground. Forget about everything and anything and just study. Yes, this will be my main objective now and not anything else. When something good is happening again, I think I will just run away to prevent myself from falling into that illusion trap again. After all, when facing such strong opponent such as fate, destiny and something else, I can't help but sometimes have to wallow in pain in my own little dark corner.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment