Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm sorry but I still need some space

Seeing her is already very demoralising and the world is like almost crumbling. I really hope she will understand that I am not doing this to make her feel bad or what but I am really affected just like how people are traumatised after the 911 incident. I really hope she will stop contacting me because I don't wish for that to happen to me. So she better know her limits.

Enough about the unhappy things. I went to buy a pair of new shades and a clothe rack and a foldable bed so that I don't have to sleep so close to the floor which is so dusty sometimes. I shall spread news about everybody since people have been infringing my privacy and spread my things like how the 黑社会 spread edison's rauchy photos all over the world. Maybe homo is going to jio sabrina from nbs yr 1, maybe jomo giggled again at hao kor's mansion. So many maybes. I wonder which one is not true since I know nothing but the truth. I had many funny dreams when I slept on lum kor's bed, dreaming about pageant girls, fighting and some other weird shit which I cannot remember already. Finally I bought ti kor's present for him, a gk gloves and he got his new boots already so we can go for AUG training soon. I shall try to sleep early so that I will not be so tired in the day. My focus is totally gone and I really do not have that mind of still anymore. I think I got to go and learn yoga and meditation so calm down my mind. Shit man, I did not have the time to go KFC today. I shall go tomorrow. Heehee. Thanks ti kor for my birthday present, a pink NUM shirt, quite nice, but have not tried it on yet.

If someone happen to see the room where the 2 persons who started the "say no to triple sharing room" stays, the reason is because we are trying out the triple sharing concept and this will deem to be a huge failure because we will quarrel everyday and zham each other every now and then because there is not enough space, table, lan port, fresh air....

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人