Almost more than 1 week has passed and sometimes emotions get stirred up accidentally when someone accidentally miss call you in the wee hours. She had decided to part and go different ways and therefore I feel there is no need to care too much about me anymore (is she even?). Afterall, a person's care is limited and I feel that I should not even get back to good terms with her because I don't want to make things difficult for her as some guys don't like their Gf to be back on very good terms with their ex. I think he is not so petty like me. But even though it might be like that, I shall not take the risk. I just want to pay tribute to her for being such a nice gf to me and taking care of me for all the time we were together. I hurt her too much and I did not treasure her. I really regretted it. But all is too late now and I should really just move on. I managed to not fall into the emo-hippo trap the past few days and I hope it will continue and I will not think so much about the past. However, everything when I think of it or I accidentally come across our photos or I accidentally click the folders which have our photos, sad emotions start to flow again.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment