Saturday, February 23, 2008
Finally, I found my form
After watching Tetsuya ep 1 and recalling how Akagi plays, I slowly found my way and form from losing 50 to winning 60 and the last hand was a flower up self pick 4 tai. So cool man. I went to watch Death note spin off: L changes the world. It was a tremendously nice movie. The plot was good, the kids were great, the FBI was so funny and the pretty lady was so evil. The best is L. I saw his humane or rather the warmth in him which was lacking in the previous 2 death notes. To see death looming before you, he still managed to find the strength, ability and wit to overcome people's greed for money and power. He even had to fight his fellow shi mei or shi jie called K. To find out more, please spend the well-worth money to catch L in action. He is so cool. Anyway, my 179 beehoon delivery is going to start next week. Still have not decided which day (i think i am going to flip through the lunar almanac for the auspicous date). Those staying in hall, please support, thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment