I accidentally cut bownie's nail too much and the bleeding would not stop. Now his toe is bandaged up and I hope it will stop bleeding. My poor bownie which is super loyal and never blame me for hurting him and always love me! Haha, true enough, a man's best friend is the dog, they will stick to you for life and you can really feel their sincerity. I bought a new cap and it is so nice and pretty. I will start to go shopping and dress up nicely and train my body to have big chest and six pecs but my schedule is so super damn packed everyday. I need to squeeze out some time to do those fitness workout. I don't know whether am I good enough for AUG soccer team or not but according to chomo, they are lacking an out and out striker who can score on a regular basis, hmmm does that sound familiar?
We are getting more and more orders for our flowers which is a great boost. I hope more and more orders will come in but at the same time, I am also afraid we might not be able to cope with so many orders, seems like we are going to have sleepless nights during Vday. Haha, wonder who will go out with me on Vday. I think I will go and find money. Other than dog, money is also a man's best friend.
It is also good that we moved on. We have too many differences and misunderstandings between us which cannot be removed. Since a broken mirror will never be perfect again, why not buy a new mirror? I just wish to start afresh.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment