Monday, February 25, 2008

No momentum

It is really shit life that I am living now. I've got to gather the momentum to study 10 hours a day in order that catch up with all the work. Haha, Kang ye was damn suay yesterday when his van hit the multi-storey railings and the rear window shattered into pieces. I hope his van can recover in time for the opening day of our beehoon delivery if not we've got to rely on his starlet to deliver our beehoon liao. I wish and I hope that at least 150 people will be hungry in the middle of the night every day. That would be just the nice number.

No comments:

I still believe

爱转角

許茹芸 & 阿穆隆 - 男人女人

吴克群 - 为你写诗

炎亞綸 & 劉力揚 - Ti Amo

我不配

S.H.E - 最近還好嗎

鬥牛 要不要

曹格 - 背叛

蔡旻佑 我可以

其实还爱你

倒带

一个人